Presbyterian Women (PW) is an independent organization within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) of more than 300,000 women. The programming and resource options for the organization offer a variety of ways for women to live out their faith in an inclusive, caring community. PW groups can choose to support the PW Purpose in any way, so PW groups may look very different from one church to the next . . . or even one circle to the next within the same congregation!
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God's kingdom.
Highlights of our local PW include:
- Sponsorship of monthly Fellowship Luncheons
- Nut/candy sales to raise money for local missions
- Angel Tree project to gift local children at Christmas
- Provide scholarship opportunities
- Spiritual fellowship through monthly Bible study
- Decorating of the church
For more information contact the church office at 252-393-8462 or email@example.com
PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN CIRCLES
Our Circle meetings begin in October and continue through June.
Circle I meets on the 2nd Monday at 7:00 pm, in Fellowship Hall.
Circle II meets on the 2nd Wednesday at 10:00 am in the Fellowship Hall.