Welcome to the Men’s Ministry page. On behalf of the entire men’s leadership team, we’re so glad you stopped by. We’d love to help you get more connected to some of the other fantastic guys in our community, build healthier relationships with family and friends, deepen your relationship with God, and help you discover and live out your unique design to the fullest.
Our events and programs are geared to do just that and you’ll find upcoming opportunities listed below. Thanks again for stopping by – we hope to see you in person soon!
Men’s Monthly Dinner
The Men of the Church gather on the 2nd Saturday of each month (except June and July) to enjoy some amazing food, lots of laughs, devotional time, and planning. All men are welcomed to join us at 8:00 a.m. each month.
Presbyterian Men of the Church Outreach Ministry
The CCPC men are committed to serving the church family and the community. Some of the different ways they share their talents and experience are as follows:
- Transportation to doctors, grocery, etc.
- Check smoke detector batteries
- Minor household repairs (fixing door hinges, hanging pictures or shelves, etc.)
- Minor electrical (changing light bulbs, replacing outlets, etc.)
- Minor plumbing (unstopping drains, repairing garden hose, etc.)
- Yard work (raking leaves, pressure washing sidewalks, trimming plants, etc.)
- Gardening (minor tilling, planting, etc.)